This baked bean recipe is wonderful for any summer BBQ get together or even during the winter.
- 4 - 16 oz. cans of baked beans (Bush's, Best or your favorite brand)
- 16 oz. can of French Fried Onions (crushed and set 1/4 to the side)
- 1 Cup Molasses
- 1 Cup BBQ Sauce
- 2 Tablespoons Mustard
- 20 oz. Crushed Pineapple - Drained
- 5 Strips of Cooked Bacon - Chopped
- Salt and Pepper (dash of each)
Preheat Oven to 350 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl mix together Baked Beans, Fried Onions, Molasses, BBQ Sauce, Mustard, Crushed Pineapple, Salt and Pepper.
Pour into baking dish (first spray with Pam or Olive Oil). Top with chopped bacon and the remaining Crushed Fried Onions.
Bake for one hour at 350 degrees.