- 1 Cup KARO Light Corn Syrup
- 1 Orange, sliced
- 1 Lemon, sliced
- 1 Lime, sliced
- 1/2 Cup orange-flavored liqueur
- 1 Bottle of your favorite dry white wine, chilled
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 Bottle (12 ounces) club soda, chilled
- Additional fresh fruit for garnish I suggest red and white grapes, small bunches left on stem.
In large glass or clear picture combine corn syrup, orange, lemon, lime slices and liqueur. Let stand 20 to 30 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in wine and lemon juice.
Just before serving, add soda and ice cubes. Garnish glass ware with extra fruit for a fun little treat!
Makes about 6 (8 ounce) servings.
Prep Time: 15 minutes plus standing and chilling.
Check out Tweens Teens Moms Fashion Etc. at: http://ttmfashion.blogspot.com/ for other fun stuff to read and do!