If your grilling the corn or boiling it works for both.
- Peel back husks remove the corn hair (leave husks attached)
- Soak in five gallon bucket for 1/2 hour.
- Brush Dill Butter on Corn close up the husks and tie the end shut with string.
- Grill Corn until tender, turning every five minutes and cook on all four sides.
- One stick butter
- Two to Three Tablespoons finally chopped Fresh Dill.
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- Dash of Fresh Ground Pepper if desired.
Combine Butter, Dill, Salt and Pepper mix well.