Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Betty Crocker Decorating Frosting in a can?

My Daughter's eighth Birthday was this month. She has celebrated her Birthday the entire month so we have had several kinds of cupcakes and cakes.

She wanted me to make "homemade" cupcakes for the neighborhood children. Very specific, confetti cake and frosting with sugar sprinkles.

During the shopping trip to the supermarket I found something I have never used before. Cupcake Icing in a can. Betty Crocker has yet again come up with something new.

It's decorating frosting with different tips in a can you just turn up side down and squirt! It actually works. It comes in several different colors and does not need to be refrigerated.

The price point is $3.99 (which I thought was VERY expensive!) You can get the cheaper version, put it in a plastic bag, snip the corner off and you have an instant pastry bag for about a $1.50.

The directions state that one can will decorate 24 cupcakes.... NOT! It only did 18 of what you see here. They did turn out cute, but I use a lot more frosting on my cupcakes. If your in a hurry this is a great new find.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails