Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Restaurant Reviews: Cafe' Via, Birmingham MI

Cafe' Via Restaurant Review:

Location: Birmingham Michigan

Hubby had a filet w/pommes frites filet was good ;) The frites I think was the best part of the entire dinner.

I had the linguine, mussels, shrimp dish... wouldn't recommend. Something about the sauce I didn't care for the mussels were very "fishy" I HATE fishy! The other couple had the salmon and the sea bass. Sea bass was yummy ;)

We would go back for the ambiance and would have to try another meal before I would say whether or not I recommend it :/

I did have the Cafe' Via Chardonnay Napa - great! The rest had Duckhorn Merlot... it was pretty good & ok.

There you go ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails