Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Craig's Restaurant Review: Brasserie, New York

Where:

Brasserie
100 East 53rd Street, New York
(212) 751-4840
www.arcspace.com

What did I eat:

The Chef's selection Scottish Salmon with Brussels Sprouts, Cumin Beurre Blanc and a Caesar Salad.

Review:

I didn't really like it! It was just ok. The fish seamed to be prepared perfectly. I was expecting an amazing dinner which it was not. I did have food envy for the Filet that the person sitting next to me had ordered.

Wine: Red, have no clue, it was ok. I usually choose my own but this one was ordered from the other end of the table.

Atmosphere was great.

I would probably not go back unless I had to.





1 comment:

  1. As I read the meal I was thinking 'Wow, most of my favourite foods on one plate!'....it's a shame it was just 'meh'.

    ReplyDelete

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails