Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Vintage Silver and China Serving Pieces "In" for the Holidays

With the Holiday's already here by what the TV and stores are saying....

Here are some great helpful ideas to dress up your Holiday tables and buffets.

Vintage Silver and China serving pieces can make a great show. From the Napa Style site here we have some old serving pieces used to dress up any buffet or table.

I have several hand me down silver trays, pitchers, china and crystal that I love to use. The old Butler trays that held the coffee carafe, creamer and sugar can be used as a hourdouve' tray.

Take old crystal martini glasses and fill with seasonal nuts. Tall crystal water goblets can be filled with tall thin crispy bread sticks... All you need is some doilies and or leaf shaped paper cutouts to place a cheese wedge on. Even evergreen sprigs can spruce up any event. Most supermarkets have a floral department now with the make it yourself section. Grab some greenery and lay around the trays or centerpiece for that extra touch.

Happy Party!


4 comments:

  1. Cute and yummy blog you have and Congrats on the foodie blogroll!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that display! It is my birthday tomorrow and I am quite sure that I can see/feel an antique silver tray that I have had my eye on in Hubby's closet! I am so going to make a display with it if so!
    Best wishes, Natasha.

    ReplyDelete

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails