Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Taking My LIttle Monkeys To The Fair For Deep Fried Bananas


Guest post written by Charlaine Smith

My kids are at the age where they just can't sit still. But that's okay with me because I like to stay pretty active and I don't really like to sit around all the time and watch TV like some people prefer to do. So I'm always on the lookout for fun stuff to take the kids to do and knew that going to the fair would be a great thing to do.

I started planning a while back for this and made our reservations to go to the fair a couple of weeks ago. When I was doing that I saw an ad online for a new internet service and I decided to click now and switch my internet provider over to it.

They ended up loving the fair and I think we went on every single ride that they were big enough to go on. Then they also begged to go on some other rides that were too big and dangerous for people their size. But their favorite part was when we got some deep fried bananas and ate them.

Ingredients:

  • 2-6 Bananas
  • Aunt Jemima Buttermilk Complete Pancake & Waffle mix
  • frying oil
  • sprinkle of ground cinnamon
  • sprinkle of sugar

This is simple as making pancakes.

First, slice up the bananas into quarter pieces. Combine pancake mix with water or milk, whichever you prefer.

Dip bananas in batter and fry in oil until golden brown.

Lastly, while still hot, sprinkle cinnamon and sugar over cooked bananas.

Enjoy ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails