Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

My Visit To Frankenmuth


Thanks to my buddy Stephen Elliott for the guest post

I had been feeling a bit bored and irresolute; there was nothing, short of watering the grass, to do around the house. Because of this, I started to brainstorm on where to go that would not be too far away, and chose Frankenmuth. After setting my adt home security, I set out on my adventure. But why Frankenmuth? I'm about to tell you, so listen up.

Frankenmuth is great for people who are interested in the cultures of other countries. Once you arrive in your car you feel as if you have almost stepped into another world: almost. There are still many modern items, and you know that you are still in Michigan and America, but it still has that impact.

The first thing I did was head over to Zehnder's for something to fill the stomach. They have a lot of tasty treats to choose from, but what I love the most is their mashed potatoes. Don't ask me why; I'm guess I'm just a huge potatoes fan. I always try to hog that side dish all to myself, though it doesn't work too well. The restaurant is big, and there is always something interesting for the eyes to look at, so you never feel want for something to stimulate you.

After that, it was time to go shopping. There is always an item or place, no matter how small, that can appeal to everyone. A friend of mine, who tagged along, especially liked the old fashioned arcade. It made you feel like you were your great grandparents, almost. It was quite a pleasing time.


1 comment:

  1. Find and rate your Frankenmuth Restaurants for free and Get Coupons and Gift Certificates. Click Here to see it.

    ReplyDelete

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails