Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Monday, May 20, 2013

Totino's New Pizzeria Snacks

Happy almost Summer readers!

When I find something that I love I make sure to share it with you!
Totino's has introduced three new flavors of pizza snacks from their new Pizzeria line.  With Summer around the corner this will be a big hit with the kids. 



Totino's three new flavors are Cheesy Garlic, Chicken Parmesan and Meatball Marinara.

I was honored to be able to try this new product out with my kids and they loved them!

It's "Cooking Made Easy with just 60 seconds ;)


Thank you Totino's for the opportunity to share this great new product!

Karen B's is sending out a gift pack from Totino's to one of my readers to sample and share!

Happy Summer ;)

"Disclosure: The prize pack, information, and giveaway have been provided by General Mills and Totino's through MyBlogSpark."

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails