Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Sunday, November 25, 2012

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!!

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say a hello and take a moment to wish every single one of you a very safe, wonderful Christmas and Happy Holidays!

This blog started as a hobby brought on from dear Friends asking for me to share my cooking ideas and recipes.  After some time I thought about not doing it anymore because it was deemed as a quarter of a million dollar a year enterprise (lol!) I have decided to continue to share as I used to do before.

deem  (dm)
v. deemeddeem·ingdeems
v.tr.
1. To have as an opinion


An apology is in order to my loyal readers.  I won't leave you hanging on old posts again!

So hang on and enjoy the ride ~  and Happy Winter ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails