Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Moving Is A Hassle

Thanks for the guest post by Eugene Fulton

Moving is such a hassle as everyone knows but it was even worse for us because we’ve got three kids. I love the idea that we’re moving into a great big house with room for everyone but for me it’s more about getting everyone in and settled in the shortest time possible. I love my family but being the matriarch is exhausting at times and between thewww.SatelliteTVFamily.com and the movers and the boxes upon boxes I’ve got my hands full. I’m still working part time but my husband’s working 12 hour days wrapping things up on hi project before we move so he hasn’t been able to help all that much. I love him to death but it’s almost like I’d rather have him move out of the way than try to help…he always makes things worse rather than better! I can’t imagine what it’s going to be like waking up in our new homebut I guess it’s only a matter of time until I find it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails