Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Halloween Candy Corn Cocktail

A Friend of mine Amy Kanarios tagged me in a Face Book post. She said this one's for me! Yay! I am having a Halloween party this week and this Cocktail is on my Menu!

Candy Corn infused Vodka with Pineapple Juice! Oh, and of course Candy Corn! What a perfect fit for my party!

The recipe came from a Betty Crocker site Candy Corn Cocktail.

Ingredients:

Vodka
Candy Corn
Pineapple Juice

In a large jar with a lid add a cup of Candy Corn to vodka seal and let stand for at least four (4) hours. The longer you let stand the better :)

In a shaker add 1/2 cup Candy Corn infused Vodka and 1/4 C Pineapple Juice, ice, shake and serve, garnish with Candy Corn.

Yum...yum. Enjoy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails