If you need a Antipasti or hourdouve' for dinner or a party this Chopped Antipasti can be put together in about ten minutes. It's so simple, all you do is chop, toss and serve.
Ingredients (serves four can be easily doubled):
- One Head Romaine Heart Lettuce - chopped
- One Jar Marinated Artichoke Hearts in Oil and Spices - lightly chopped - reserve oil
- 6 oz. good deli Italian Salami - cut into bite size pieces
- 8 oz. Fresh Buffalo Mozzarella Cheese - cut into bite size pieces
- Fresh Basil about 1/2 Cup - chopped
- Six Queen Ann size Olives - sliced
- Fresh Ground Pepper
In a large wooden salad bowl add all chopped ingredients, drizzle with reserved oil and spices, season with Salt and Pepper, toss and serve.