Popular Posts

Foodbuzz

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Perfect Valentine's lunch date outfit

Guest post written by: Chelsea Pearce

My boyfriend and I are going to have a lunch date for Valentine's Day because he has to go on a business trip at the crack of dawn early next morning and therefore a dinner date like we had originally planed just isn't in the books for us. But I still want to look my best for the date like I would if it was for a dinner date. I'll be at work though so i need to make sure that I can wear something that's appropriate for the office.

Lucky for me, our office has a really casual dress code, which makes dressing for my date a little bit easier. I've gotten a few ideas from my satellitestarinternet.com/ as to what I'm going to wear.

I've narrowed it down to a few different dresses that I have and cardigans. I'm leaning towards a black dress and a red cardigan. Then of course I'll wear it with tights and heels. I may even curl instead of straighten my hair for the date since he likes it when I do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE WITH FRIENDS

Bookmark and Share
Related Posts with Thumbnails